Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just a Summer Fling

 
 Oh, summer. How I have longed for you....This weekend I got to shoot the lovely Shishuo at one of my most favoritest place in the DFW. Yes, I made that word up. It's my prerogative. I do what I wanna do. Obviously, the loveliest of lovely days thus far has me so doped up on Vitamin D that I am quoting Bobby Brown. Addison Park's urban feel made for an awesome location to catch some sun and take some pictures, and I am all the better for it.
 
 This little pocket of cover made for a nice spot to shoot when the sun reached it's peak. I love how the sun still catches the light of her hair and that glowing skin.
 This wall. I wish I could take it with me and put in my house. Hmmm. I sense a home project coming soon! There are so many visually appealing backdrops to choose from, though this is one of my favorites. The saturated yellow of her top and the teal backdrop make a perfect combo.
Shishuo looked absolutely stunning in this off guard candid. No filter needed.
The sun was so high at this point that Ryley even hid his eyes! He was a little less concerned with his modeling debut as he was with taking a drink from the fountain in the center of the park. Nonetheless, he made for a fun addition! Can't make it too easy, right?
My favorite aspect of this picture is the way the light through the trees creates a slight bokeh effect in the backdrop. Isn't it amazing when it just happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment